Economic development is becoming more and more about developing citizens, workers, and institutional structures that are able to adapt to constant change. Economic Development Online can assist in developing professional and leadership capacities needed to adapt to a constantly changing economy based on creativity, deep collaboration, and connectivity.
- Build local capacity and foster engagement in the continuum of economic development.
- Take advantage of online tools and resources on demand.
- Commit to continuous learning and access online training at a discounted rate.
- Make informed decisions and improve community resilience.
An annual subscription to Economic Development Online is only $360.00 (CAD) plus GST. Subscription is FREE to Members of the following organizations:
- Saskatchewan Economic Development Association
- Economic Developers Council of Ontario
- British Columbia Economic Development Association
Subscriber inquiries and questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org