Governance has evolved into a term that embraces management of non-profit, for profit and public sector entities.
We seek out topical and useful resources to assist all potential stakeholder groups in collaborating effectively.
Sample Policies courtesy of the Non-Profit Leadership Program, Dalhousie University
- Role of the Board
- Officers Responsibilities
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Code of Conduct Policy
- Board Recruitment Package courtesy of the Non-Profit Leadership Program, Dalhousie University
- Board Source provides an extensive online archive of articles, advice and best practices including 11 online videos that cover basic board responsibilities.
- The Free Management Library also features a Comprehensive Toolkit for Board of Directors governance as well as sample job descriptions for board members.
INSTITUTE ON GOVERNANCE: O’CANADA, WHERE ARE WE TODAY?
12 PRINCIPLES OF GOOD GOVERNANCE AT A LOCAL LEVEL
In the Subscribers Only Section you will find:
- Examples of Economic Development Committee Terms of Reference
- Sample Confidentiality Agreements
- Case Studies On Twenty Canadian Non-profits.
- Why Board Evaluations are important and how to conduct .
- Human resource and governance toolkit.
- Principles of good governance.
- Building Transparent Communities.