When planning for economic development, the goal is to create and maintain a strong, vibrant local and/or regional economy. The economic development plan provides a comprehensive overview of the economy, sets policy direction for economic growth, and identifies strategies, action plans and projects to improve the economy.
In the Subscribers Only Section you will find:
- DIY Guidebook to Economic Development Planning
- A primer on Regional Economic Development Strategies
- Community and Economic Development Plan Guidebooks.
- Economic development in Francophone communities.
- Incorporating economic development into a comprehensive community plan.
- Building sustainability into economic development plans.
- Examples of economic development strategies and plans.