Our team is committed to the success of our members. The benefits of membership are constantly updated to reflect our rapidly changing times. Download our MEMBERSHIP BROCHURE and fillable MEMBERSHIP FORM.
NEW in 2023 **Localintel Licensing Discounts
- SEDA and Localintel have entered into a strategic partnership that will make it more affordable for Saskatchewan communities to integrate world leading business and talent attraction tools into their websites.
SEDA members will receive an exclusive 20% discount on all Localintel’s tools when they sign up for a 3-year subscription and a 10% discount with a 1-year commitment.
If you would like to learn more, check out Localintel’s website at www.ecdev.org and then schedule a call with the Localintel team by clicking here or emailing email@example.com.
SEDA Knowledge Centre
- Training and resources when you want them.
- Our knowledge center and online knowledge centre Economic Development Online hosts hundreds of tools and resources accessible 24/7.
- Self-paced online learning modules are available at preferred member pricing and function as a study guide for the provincial designation Professional Community & Economic Developer of Saskatchewan PCED.SK®
Coaching & Referrals
- Answers when you need them.
- We provide a basic coaching package of 4 hours with membership. Members may add on monthly subscription options or on demand coaching.
- If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for online, connect with the SEDA office and we can connect you to someone who can provide opinions and responses to your specific question.
- Access our members only funding search engine.
- We are available to share our knowledge and experience on funding and provide a letter of support for your proposal.
Inspiration & Ideas
- Stay ahead of the curve with the weekly Inspiration File, a digital brief of must-read articles on topics relevant to community and economic development.
- Classroom-based education, as well as online learning options, are available at preferred member pricing.
- Certify as a Professional Community and Economic Developer of Saskatchewan(PCED.SK®) at member rates.
Connect and Learn
- Receive discounts to attend annual forums and conferences which feature back-to-back sessions designed to meet the unique needs of all of our members.
- Be proudly listed in our online member directory along with links to your social media and a community or corporate video.
- Utilize the network and Job Centre to seek out qualified candidates
- Celebrate your accomplishments with awards and profiles in our communication vehicles.
- We post Member Profiles each week via social media channels.
- Programs such as First Impressions and Business Counts will support your planning and business development efforts.
- Be proactive and leverage Saskatchewan Preparedness and Disaster Recovery Toolkit.
Gain Extra Capacity
- SEDA’s fee for service Community Economic Development Consulting Services can assist you in planning, implementing and management of local or regional projects.
Communities today must be able to adapt quickly in order to meet current and emerging opportunities in response to ongoing changes impacting our quality of life. SEDA provides accessible and innovative support to ensure we are well-positioned and have the necessary tools to create a sustainable and prosperous future for our residents.
– CAREY BAKER, HOMETOWN PLANNING & PROMOTION